Group Blog

 For the rest of this year, I will be working solo! Just like last year, but we only have one main project this year, so I will be doing a lot of work by myself I guess. The main reason for my choice is that by working alone, I think I can get work done a lot better! All of my friends are is AS level, so we could not work together. However, I’m not sure I would work with my friends even if I could! Funny enough they all worked together on their AS level assignments, and I heard complaints from all sides. I think everyone will have their own vision for a project, and it’s hard to make something that works for everyone. I think it’s impossible to be 100% happy with a group assignment you didn’t do everything for! Therefore, I think working by myself will do just fine.



Working alone was a trend from last year that I think should carry into this year.

Another thing I’m looking forward to is being able to work at my own pace. Having to coordinate with other people can get annoying. The best part about working alone it’s that I can work at  three a.m. on a random Tuesday with no problem! However saying this now, I think this may allow for some procrastination. I think it’s just important this year I stay on top of due dates. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboarding for MV

Re-re Shoots